Uh. TMI. Bloody poop?

I just went to the bathroom and when I got up and wiped there was blood. It wasnt coming from my vaginal area it came from my anal area. What is this? Should I call the doctor? Could it be hemoroids? I dont hurt and it didnt hurt using the bathroom.

T.Mod

Asked by T.Mod at 5:46 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Did you strain to get it out? Bc if you did you could have tore something but nothing to be alarmed about. Next time you go number 2 try not to push so hard if thats the case this time....if you keep bleeding and it doesnt stop then I would call the doc ASAP!!...good luck
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 5:53 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Nope it didnt hurt and it wasnt constant bleeding it was gone after two wipes.
    T.Mod

Answer by T.Mod at 6:09 PM on May. 4, 2009

• oh and no I didnt strain alot
    T.Mod

Answer by T.Mod at 6:10 PM on May. 4, 2009

• If its bright red blood, and just a little bit when you wipe it's probably hemoroids. I have the same thing
    Anonymous