Wierd things happening in my house. HELP!

Well We moved into our house in November. Ever since wierd things have been happening. My two daughters share a room one is 7 mnths old the other is almost 3. They sleep with the radio on always on classical music radio station. Its put away high up to were my daughter cant touch it. Well i turn the radio off once theyre sleeping, and before i go to bed i will go and check on them and the radio is turned on and not only that its only a completley different station. My daughter said she saw a women in her room, she has said this several times. I have heard my name being called out and when that happens all around me gets real cold. I dont know what to do, all this keeps happening around my daughters mostly. A couple moonths ago i made my dauighters bed, she sleeps with a stuffed monkey, i always put it on her pillow, when i turned around to look at the bed the monkey was on the head board! IM STARTING TO GET SCARED. anyadvice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• No advice, but you have freaked me out too. Yikes! Yikes! Yikes!
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 5:56 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Do you rent or own. If I were you I would find out from either the landlord or the previous owners if there was any older women living here that had passed away or something. I mean you hear that some spirits can be harmful to people but other times they arent. If bad things start happening I know theres something you can do like getting a pastor or someone to come in your house and "bless" it. My mom had to do that when we were younger bc there was someone in our house and ever since then we had no problems....good luck
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 5:57 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Ummmmmm Doubt it.
    Anonymous

• Sounds to me like there are "others" living there. Yup, people think I'm crazy, but I believe in the supernatural and I believe that ghosts frequent us all the time. But, there is nothing to be afraid of. They CANNOT hurt you, regardless of what the movies say. Most people are afraid of the unknown, which is natural. I wouldn't worry. Worse comes to worse, contact a dude to rid your home of these. I'll look it up, I know there are herbs and such that can "protect" you and can keep them at bay. But mainly, they just want you to acknowledge that they are there.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 5:57 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Get the hell out of there! I believe in ghosts and think that ghosts target children more often than adults because kids are so innocent. I just bought a house that a 92 year old woman lived in. She died in a nursing home but still...I already told my fiance if anything weird starts happening in that house we are out of there. I have heard that if you are afraid than the spirit or whatv have you is evil or wants to harm you in some way...if you are not scared than it is probably a relative. I have thought I've seen my grandpa in my room at times. However when I "saw" him I was not scared. I just looked and went back to bed. Get outtttt!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 5:58 PM on May. 4, 2009

• sorry i cant give any reasuring advise but your story is fascinating, if i were you i would get the hell out of there, have you looked into the house history? in the mean time all of you sleep in a different room
    niceandspice

Answer by niceandspice at 6:00 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Try not to freak out
    No matter what, paranormal experts advise that you try not to freak out — that only feeds the ghost. Keep your cool, carry out your game plan, and that sucker’s as good as gone.

They also suggest talking to the ghost. Tell them that you want to be left alone. Usually they will leave you alone. See if they have a message they need passing on. Sometimes that's all they need.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 6:02 PM on May. 4, 2009

• No we have not looked out the house history we live on base, and we cannot move because we live on base, im very scared, im scared to leave my daughters in their own bedroom! Iam not liking it at all.Even when i unplug the radio it turns on and stays on! I JUST CANT DEAL WITH IT! ive prayed, in the room ive prayed all over the house, my mom came down and had some experiences her self she even witnessed teh radio turn on when she turned it off! Ive been layin in bed and ive heard a voice say i know that your in there, and my daughters were sleeping and my husband was at work . Im afrtaid if i go to a pastor theyll think iam crazy!
    Anonymous

• pray and bring a pastor to pray for your house

evelyn334

Answer by evelyn334 at 6:06 PM on May. 4, 2009

• A pastor will not think your crazy. Doing exorcisms and blessing homes and other buildings is part of their job. Do you feel threatened or frightened that this spirit might try and hurt you or your kids in some way?
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 6:08 PM on May. 4, 2009