When is the last time you cleaned your...

kitchen floor?..I mean not just took a mop to it but...really got down on your knees and scrubed at it. For myself, I just did it about an hr ago. However, before that it had been a little over a week. How often do you SCRUB your floor?

Pinkmommy2

Asked by Pinkmommy2 at 5:57 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I did this 2 days ago. I use the swiffer mop and love it, but eventually it does create a build up. I actually use a magic sponge on my kitchen floor. We bought the house with an older (but not bad looking) linoleum flooring and it has those little crevices that hold dirt easy, not to mention I have two dogs and 2 men/boys in the house! The sponge does really well and I do get on my hands and knees and mop every few weeks. :)
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 6:42 PM on May. 4, 2009

• i don't, i just mop it, i mop every day, used to be twice a day but i'm getting lazy
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 6:00 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Humm... a few months ago. Every few months or so I "spring clean" I go top to bottom in every room!!
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 6:02 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I scrub if I see spots, but not the whole thing. I mop.

Answer by Bmat at 6:02 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I vacuum first, my kitchen living room and dining room are all one large room, so after I vac, then I mop, then I let it dry, vacuum again, and then mop again. With 2 large dogs I have to do it every 2 days.. I love our dogs, but I hate the hair!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 6:10 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Ours is a hardwood floor in the kitchen. I use a stick vacuum every few days and spot clean. I only do a major cleaning/polishing once every six months or so.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 6:16 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Not that long ago actually. I did my bathroom floor today. I cleaned my bathroom top to bottom today.
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 6:59 PM on May. 4, 2009

• uuuuh...never?
    nairda

Answer by nairda at 7:27 PM on May. 4, 2009

• These days I would never get on my hands and knees to clean a floor. I may never be able to get up! The last time my floor was mopped was a couple of days ago. My husband did it. My rule is I plan the meals, shop for the food, cook the food. I do not clean the kitchen. That is my daughter and husband's job. When my kids were young and crawling on the floor that was different. Now that they are teens there would be no point.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 7:47 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I no longer get down on hands and knees to clean my floors... I would never be able to get up again... but I mop several times a week ...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 8:13 PM on May. 4, 2009