Has anyone went through this and if so what was it? sorry tmi

Im almost 39weeks and for the past week i get the urge to go poo. I get lower stomach cramps like im going to have diarrea and then when go to the bathroom all i do is go pee and the feeling goes away.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:57 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You could be getting close to going into labor....tell your doc the next time you see him/her
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 5:58 PM on May. 4, 2009

• i had been getting the urge also.. and all i would do was pee and if i would poo it was not much !! now I am having too pee every 20 min and i feel wet all the time and just wish it was over I am 38 weeks.. I am scared too death i wont be aboe too get too hospital in time and I need too bc i have Group b Strep and I have too be treated!
    Anonymous