What is a really good harit straightner?

I have heard of chi, hot tools, babyliss, & bio ionic. I'm looking on spending no more then $150, but i do want something that will work good on my hair which is thick and long. Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated. Also if i can know where i can buy it would be nice. Thank you!!

proudnewmomma

Asked by proudnewmomma at 6:02 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i just use a blow dryer and brush.
    lienna

Answer by lienna at 6:09 PM on May. 4, 2009

• go into a beauty supply store like Sallys and ask the person working there...I went to school for cosmetology and we used the chi...it works great for me. Just make sure you have some type of hair product on your hair for straightenin or your hair will be frizzy....
    Anonymous

• i have thick and curly hair and the one i like is paul Mitchell

evelyn334

Answer by evelyn334 at 6:12 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I have a Curlmaster ceramics. I got it at Sally Beauty Supply for like $40 and I love it! I have very thick wavy/frizzy hair and it works great. My friend that has a Chi used it and liked it better than her Chi which she spent $250 on. It heats up in about 10 sec and you can control the temp.
    colieshea

Answer by colieshea at 6:13 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I only use Chi.. why don't you buy one?
    Anonymous

• I appreciate you answers ladies!! i think i will go for a chi! Thank you!
    proudnewmomma

Answer by proudnewmomma at 6:52 PM on May. 4, 2009

• i love my chi... and the chi silk infusion is the best hair product i have ever used. left my hair so silky and straight...
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 8:51 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Chi is pretty top of the line.. the one we used in cosmetology school was babyliss. I prefer Chi to babyliss though.
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 12:57 AM on May. 6, 2009