Is this rude and inconsiderate or am I looking to much into it?

Whenever we are having a party or get together with my family, people will ask "What can I bring?" "Do you want me to bring anything?" So whoever is hosting the party will say ok can you bring this or that? It's all family so we don't mind donating to the party, we'll take a six pack of sodas or something like that. Well certain people keep offering to bring stuff, then they never show up to the party! Once or twice is understandable things come up, but if it's the same people doing it over and over again...I guess we'll just say "No we have everything!" next time they ask! I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks this way but to me if you offer to bring something, you could at least show up!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I Agree! If they offer to bring something they should show up! Next time just tell them to bring a bucket for their shit.
    Anonymous

• LOL anon :45!
    Anonymous

• Sometimes I am funny, I was worried it was offensive... Oh well.
    Anonymous

• Sure you're right!!
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 6:51 PM on May. 4, 2009

• ive had so called friends turn up with a bottle then take it home again thats RUDE
    niceandspice

Answer by niceandspice at 7:33 PM on May. 4, 2009

• you are right. I would just tell them that they dont need to bring anything.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 3:23 AM on May. 5, 2009