How to get the burnt chocolate smell out of my house!?

Yep. I was trying to be a good wife and stay at home mom and make brownies! Then my son busted his lip, and then wouldn't get away from the stove. Needless to say, I didn't get to the brownies in time. Now my whole house smells like burnt chocolate and we still have nothing yummy to munch on >.< lol! It's been one of those days!

Krystal.Ingalls

Asked by Krystal.Ingalls at 6:44 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Your son okay?

As for the smell...open all the windows and turn on the fan. About 15 minutes is probably enough time.

If it's too cold out, try some incense if you have it.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 6:46 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Yes. He is okay. His teeth are all in place...but he has his 1st swollen lip. Poor thing. The brownies were going to make it all better, too.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 6:47 PM on May. 4, 2009

• As my two year old says, "Owie, go away!"

If you have ice cream, that will make the pain easier to bear...and make up for the brownie disaster.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 6:54 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Sounds funny,but soak a rag in vinegar and swing it around in the air in all the rooms!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:16 PM on May. 4, 2009