has anyone here met there hubby or bf online?

butterscotch297

Asked by butterscotch297 at 6:58 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Meeee =] We've been dating for two years.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:59 PM on May. 4, 2009

• No, I dated guys I met on the dating websites for about three years. All I found was lots of players and liars. I met my husband when I stopped looking and decided I was done....
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I think that's the key to it. You have to stop looking LOL. That's pretty much how I met my fiance. I was reading to give up on men altogether, and he messaged me from the site we were members of. The rest is history.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:02 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Yep, met my husband online, I wasnt looking for anyone at all at the time. I chatted with him online for six months before we met in person. I really made him work for it, lol. We have been together for almost two years now, and were married last Sept.
    dakajazz23

Answer by dakajazz23 at 7:17 PM on May. 4, 2009

• No, I met my husband back in 1992 when I was 22 through a personal ad he put in our local newspaper. That was the time before the internet, I think.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:09 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I met mine through a friend when he was looking for a friend with benefits or f*ck buddy lol. We did a few times and then we were hanging out a month later he confessed his love for me by accident when he was talking about how cool i was. It slipped and I was like, did you just tell me you love meee? It was the cutest, and now we are going to be parents after a year and a half, which is not a long time, but hey, thats life, and I love him very much even though he of that gender which we call male which realy means : lazy, annoying, dumb, and immature, but can melt your heart anyway lol
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 8:19 PM on May. 4, 2009

• My husband and I met online and we are now happily married :)
    Cutie_Hijabi

Answer by Cutie_Hijabi at 10:11 PM on May. 4, 2009