hmm?? im curious. opinions plzz

ok this may sound like a stupid ? but my last period was april 16th. the one before that was march 23rd. my pds are quite normal i gues it came on the 16th cuz it was time for it to switch up on me.
well me and my husband we arent exactly ttc we just look at it like if it happens we'll be ready.

so these last couple times having sex i feel discomfort in my lower abdomen. kinda like a sharp feeling.
could this meen i may be pregnant??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Your last period started on April 16th or ended on April 16th?
    ours

Answer by ours at 7:02 PM on May. 4, 2009

• If you do not want a child then use bc
    Anonymous

• You COULD be pregnant, but it could be a lot of other things. I am a little doubtful that you would be feeling discomfort quite yet, but from my time here on cafemom, I certainly know that every woman and every pregnancy is different. Give it a little while and then take a test. Ooo, and eat a vitamin everyday too if your diet isn't so great!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 7:10 PM on May. 4, 2009

• my last period started on april 16th ended around the 20th.

AND THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR YOUR HELP
    Anonymous

• could be ovarian cysts? those can cause pain during sex
    mamaof2748

Answer by mamaof2748 at 7:51 PM on May. 4, 2009