Ok, so my little monster of a son

had THE nastiest diaper of all time (poop everywherrre), so 20 wipes later I had finally gotten him and myself clean lol and then of course, right before I put the new diaper on, he peed all over and laughed!

God I can't wait for baby #2! haha

Anyone five weeks pregnant? How are you feeling?

ours

Asked by ours at 7:00 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• haha, My aunt was telling me stories about her four year old son yesterday. He is a monster too! I'm 17 weeks with my first and I keep PRAYING for a little girl! Boys scare me!! lol
    ABryn1011

Answer by ABryn1011 at 7:08 PM on May. 4, 2009

• my dd now 7 pooped so much onetime after she had gotten her shots as a baby that wipes would not even help that mess. she went strait back yard and the water hose. along with her crib and everything in it. thank goodness it was summer time and like 100 degrees outside. that the moments when you look back and say those were the days. now i am 23 weeks pregnant with twin girls and looking foward do getting to do this all over again time 2.
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 7:15 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I'm 6 weeks pregnant with a soon to be 4 year old boy and a little girl who will be 1 on the 20th, i really have my hands full with them and can't wait for this next one to get here. I've been pretty sick for the last few weeks and i hope it stops soon, i was sick from day one until i delivered my daughter lol so i hope this is not a repeat but i know it's all worth it :)
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 8:25 PM on May. 4, 2009