Does this cartoon have parent's???

Max and Ruby do they have parent's the only adult I see is there grandmother but she lives in her own home. And Ruby has her friends but yet Max is left to be some what alone but Ruby does take care of him in a strange and silly way.

But where are their parent's???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• IDK...

Reminds me of the Peanuts cartoons from the 1970's...all you ever heard of the parents were some odd wa-wa-wa sounds to indicate they were talking...and you NEVER saw them!
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 7:08 PM on May. 4, 2009

• They have a family pic on the wall with what appears to be parent's.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 7:14 PM on May. 4, 2009

• i've wondered the same thing. someone should call child services! lol!!
    jamieandjohnny

Answer by jamieandjohnny at 7:26 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I used to like that show. So did my kids. It was cute. She's the older sister that takes care of the little brother. I like the one when Ruby and her friend put makeup on Max and did his hair. Too funny.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:04 PM on May. 4, 2009

• my 3 year old wanted me to send her to the store cus ruby sent max to the store for cake ingredients she said but mommy max did it we wont watch that anymore she is too smart for her own good and another question HOW MANY BIRTHDAYS CAN THAT GRANDMA BUNNY HAVE ANYWAY???
    tired703

Answer by tired703 at 10:11 PM on May. 4, 2009