DO guys really like it all shaved?

I have been shaving everything for years and would be embarrassed if my SO ever saw hair on me down there. Are you the same way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• I've never shaved. It would be my luck I'd cut myself down there. *ouch*
    Mangy_Momma

Answer by Mangy_Momma at 7:15 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I leave alittle bit of hair but other than that I think its pretty sexy and so does hus!
    I cant believe that I used to not shave done there - well just a little for my bathing suit. - Ewww Gross!! HAHAHA
    Anonymous

• Now that I'm pregnant, I don't care if it's shaved or not. If my SO wants it shaved, he can shave it himself. I can hardly see under my belly!!
    ABryn1011

Answer by ABryn1011 at 7:19 PM on May. 4, 2009

• nope, i keep it trim it up..dh would rather have it like that, cuz after you shave and it starts to grow back you got it all prickly and itchy..and he doesn't like the way it feels when we have sex when it's like that. so trimmed is just fine for us. oh and i don't have time to shave it like every day or whatever. it shouldn't matter anyway, your dh should love you no matter what
    Anonymous

• I get a Brazilian wax. I hate pubic hair.
    Anonymous

• Pubic hair is kinda gross and id never touch a man with pubic hair... if I shave n have it all nice. He better too~ :)
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 7:28 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I no longer care what someone else likes. It's all about me now. If SO doesn't like it he can go check someone else out but I quit shaving. It was a hassle so I stopped. Not like he'll really choke on a hair or anything and die

Answer by admckenzie at 7:41 PM on May. 4, 2009

• My fionce likes a landing strip...so its almost shaved but has a little strip of hair. I like it actually. I used to be bald for years but my fionce likes the strip more
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:02 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I like having hair down there...I don't shave. My so couldn't care less.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:15 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I do it from time to time, but Im considerate, when I want him to put his lips on my other lips, ill shave, but if not, its annoying and it doesnt bother him, so I just trim.

I wont touch a man who doesnt have pubi hair, its like having sex with a little boy, ew sick.
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 8:25 PM on May. 4, 2009