opk charting before period.

Today i took one the last ovualtion tests that i had and the right line showed up the but the left line was so incredibly dark and i was just curious to what that would mean if i suppose to start my period on the 9th/10th of may. because it does say in the instructions that there are a couple of factors that could affect the test so. has anyone had this happen and what do they think it means.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I"ve had the same problem was due for period saturday and it didnt show. The days before saturday i took some opk just wondering what they would say and for four days straight i got really dark positives on them. Someone told me that if you are due for period and get pos on opk then you may be preggo so i took preg test it showed up faint line. don't know if this helps
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 9:17 PM on May. 4, 2009

• could also mean ur ovulating later than you thought
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 9:18 PM on May. 4, 2009