• In the Spotlight:

Is it possible?

Does anyone feel like they honestly LOVE their SO more and more every day? Everythime i see my hubby, think about him etc, i love him sooo very much! more and more everyday. we've been together for 11 years.

CoreyLynn

Asked by CoreyLynn at 7:28 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That is so sweet! :-)
    Anonymous

• Thats sweet to hear. You always hear about couples that have been married for the same amount of years if not longer saying the opposite. It is good to hear good things about a marriage every once in a while.
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 7:52 PM on May. 4, 2009

• that is sweet. but no i can't say i am that lucky lol
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 7:52 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I know how u feel.. I've been with my husband for 14 yrs and people often make fun of me because I say how much I love him all the time!! Maybe corny for them, but I can't help the way I feel!
    VeroHi

Answer by VeroHi at 7:54 PM on May. 4, 2009

• YES!! My Beloved husband is the best guy in the world! He can be irritating at times, but his endearing qualities out weigh his annoying ones! Happily Married 7.5 years!
    FullTimeMOM823

Answer by FullTimeMOM823 at 8:43 PM on May. 4, 2009

• That is so sweet to hear. I love my husband the same as I do every day I guess I am weired
    princess_sjb

Answer by princess_sjb at 10:50 PM on May. 4, 2009