Has anyone....?

Taken Flexeril while pregnant? It is a non-narcotic muscle relaxer, and i have been having excruiating leg cramps and back pain, and have some from a privous leg injury. I asked my doctor and she said it was ok to take them, 1 every 8 hours with rest. has anyone else taken flrxeril during pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it's catergory B for pregnancy, basically that means it's not known to effect the baby.. for the leg cramps you need to drink more water and try eating a few banans. GL
    mamaof2748

Answer by mamaof2748 at 7:47 PM on May. 4, 2009

• i agree with mamaof2748 drink lots of water and eat bananas. it helped me when i had legs cramps. pregnancy is a bit uncomfortable, you just have to deal with it. try bengay or bio freeze for the back pain, or ice packs. i use an ice pack almost every night because i have pinched nerves in my back, sculiosis and one of my hips is higher than the other (all this causes severe pain) i go to the chiropractor all the time.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 10:59 PM on May. 4, 2009