So what's some wierd things you and your SO do in the bedroom or what are some kinky things you would want to do?

Me and DH are trying to find some new interesting things to do in the bedroom. I'm pretty much up for anything. He is kinda shy about everything and I have to intiate things, personally doesn't bother me one bit! But what's some wierd things to try that he would like? Or what's something your SO has asked you to do or wanted to do?

rainylittlebug

Asked by rainylittlebug at 7:36 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Have you tried being spanked or having your hair pulled.....both of those things do it for me and my husband loves doing it.
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 7:39 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I just bought a horse crop, a bull whip and thumb cuffs. Picture THAT! YEHAWWWWWW!

Answer by admckenzie at 7:40 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Have you tried bringn in another women. My hubby liked it.
    Anonymous

• We use toys and diff typed of lube. The warming one is awesome.
    Anonymous

• yeah we do the spanking, pulling hair, lube.. (warming stuff is great!) he has a past of *cheating* (never really messed around with them but like having phone sex and stuff so bringing another woman in is OUT!!!!)
    rainylittlebug

Answer by rainylittlebug at 7:46 PM on May. 4, 2009

• He ties me up and pulls my hair while putting his hands around my neck. He then calls me his little whore/slut and that I deserve what I get because I teased him so much. lol...I LOVE it!!
    Anonymous

• Besides just sex? Not a darn thing. LOL Sex is bad enough, why would I want to add something else?
    Anonymous

• Roll Play!!! It's great. There are times when he takes it as far as leaving the house, calling on his cell and pretending he has the wro0ng number. We end up chatting and hooking up!!! We have also met at the bar pretending we have had a fight with our husband or wife, one will buy the other a drink and we take it from there. I have dressed up like a teen and he hs been my older brothers best friend. We have been Jeanie and MAjor Nelson!Use your imagination. My favorite is when the burgular has broke into the house and tied me up!
    Anonymous

• Can you please tell me your definition of shy. Here you wrote Dh is shy yet not shy enough to have phone sex with other women. So shy that he can spank you and pull your hair. Hmm maybe I need a new dictionary.

Anonymous

• spanking, hair pulling, role playing, blindfolds, being tied up, D/s-BDSM(Master/Mistress &slave), adding another woman or couple, handcuffs, whips, paddles, other toys, dirty talk.
    tabbykat6802

Answer by tabbykat6802 at 8:52 PM on May. 4, 2009