Why?

Just an honest question.... dont bash just answer honest.... Why do so many ask and answer questions anonymously? I am just wondering.

CoreyLynn

Asked by CoreyLynn at 7:37 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Because it's our right as God Fearing Cafemoms!!! Cafemom 2nd Amendment My Dear!
    Anonymous

• I want to.
    Anonymous

• I only ask anon when it's something embarrassing or that I don't want everyone to know about me. I don't answer anon.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 7:40 PM on May. 4, 2009

• i was just wondering..... don't get mad
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 7:40 PM on May. 4, 2009

• haha.... i asked one question anon and ended up giving myself away! oh well. so i dont even bother anymore
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 7:41 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Depending on some of the question that people respond to they may us anon to answer the question. For example, questions that are very personal and they want to answer but are afraid that people will judge them for their response. Other things that are very obvious is the Anon's that are very rude and want to answer the question in a rude and judgemental way and do not want anyone to know that they are the one being rude and that is how they truly feel.
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 7:42 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Does it really matter? People choose to do so for their own reasons. Does it have an impact in your life if someone answers anonymously? I don't think so, so who cares!
    Anonymous

• Bc I don't want the crazy moms to email me
    Anonymous

• ok. i wasnt trying to start anything. it was just an innocent question... sorry! WOW!!!
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 7:44 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Just because I feel like it
    Anonymous