WHAT CAN I DO WITH BANANA BABY FOOD????

wic gives my son 32 jars of baby food a month, he doesnt eat 1 lol. so instead of buying all different kinds i buy all banana cause if he doesnt eat it i can lol. well i know there are recipes to use for baby food but i cant seem to find any. anyone got any ideas?? i have 28 jars of banana baby food right now that i would like to do something with

lululovexox

Asked by lululovexox at 7:43 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Food & Drink

• make Banana Bread!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 7:45 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Make banana bread. You can subsitute the banana baby food for mashed banana in any recipe.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 7:45 PM on May. 4, 2009

• you could give them to a local food bank. i don't know of any recipes. try to go to Gerbers web site. You could put it in pancakes. just make regular pancake batter and put a spoon or two in th batter.
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 7:45 PM on May. 4, 2009

• put it on top of vanilla icecream, and then top both with some hot fudge or chocolate syrup...yum!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 7:50 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Banana bread. In pudding also, just blend it in. Muffins, pancakes and waffles. I wonder if freezing it in an ice cube tray would work for banana popsicles.

Answer by Bmat at 7:51 PM on May. 4, 2009

• In any bread, brownie, cake recipe you can substitute mashed banana or applesauce for the oil. Makes it moist, healthier, and yummy!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 7:56 PM on May. 4, 2009

• My sister uses it in banana nut bread it makes it moist
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 9:13 PM on May. 4, 2009

• i think that you should be able to find a recipe for like a teathing biscuit maid with baby food or at least rice cereal and stuff like that that you can make and my kids loved them and it saved me a ton of cash not buying all of thoes teathing biscuits from the store plus they had more iron in them i dont have the recipe anymore but just google recipies to use baby food in and you should find a ton or google baby teething buscit recipies
    tired703

Answer by tired703 at 9:21 PM on May. 4, 2009

• just because they give them too you, you dont have to take them...the money not spent on you, which isnt needed, would go to another family...I was on wic way back when. if you dont need it, you dont....
    Anonymous

• How about banana bread? Banana pudding?
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 9:41 PM on May. 4, 2009