anyone know a good company that is hiring?

Right now times are really tough because i am a full time nurse and my other half works at a car dealership selling cars. im sure you can all imagine how much he brings home from that. 50 hours of work a week usually bring him home $100. the only other option is for me is to work overtime but its never guaranteed and then there is the babysitting issue and the fact that i want to be around my 11 month old as much as i can not working overtime. he has been applying to jobs for months but nothing has come yet and we are almost thru all the money i had put away for savings last year. i am starting to get really nervous. i was thinking that because i am a nurse and only work tues thurs and sat it would be good to find another nurse looking for child care perhaps mon wed and fri but even thats hard to do. no one seems to need a babysitter believe it or not. does anyone know of a good company that is hiring right now?

km56km56

Asked by km56km56 at 7:50 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Money & Work

• Man, can't he find a different job? What a waste of his time. Maybe he can become a stay at home dad and babysit.. he might earn more money. I'm not knocking it, just that that seriously is a waste of someone's time.
    Anonymous

• I work at home with a company providing Daily Pay, Benefits and 401K Plan. If you or your other half would like more info on this opportunity to WAH, send me a personal message and I'll send you the details.
    seeURdream

Answer by seeURdream at 8:09 PM on May. 4, 2009

• We are always looking for people! Work when you want, get paid instantly and so much more!

http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=uin1192002832415

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 8:14 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Hey Girl. I am a Senior Demonstrator with Gold Canyon Candles and I absolutely love it! I just started last month...I did my first party and I had sales of over $450! Plus I had 3 parties booked off of that one! It is awesome and it is helping me stay home with my children.

Join my Gold Canyon® Candles team this month for FREE after qualified sales! You can join for FREE 2 ways....

* Purchase your full kit for $49.99 + $10 shipping; however if you are able to obtain $700 in sales in your first 30 days you will be refunded your initial payment of $59.99 ...thus your kit would be FREE!!

* Purchase the sampler kit for $24.99 + $10 shipping; however if you are able to obtain sales of $350 in your first 30 days, you will be refunded your initial payment of $34.99...thus making your kit FREE!!

~**If you are unable to meet the sales for the 30 days you just pay your final 2 payments~!
    PM me if interested ~ Good Luck
    Momm2Princess

Answer by Momm2Princess at 8:19 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I am Tupperware consultant and we are always looking for more people. It is a make your own hours job. I work about 8 hours a week and I make about $200-$300 a week. If you would like more info you can contact me from my site.

http://www.my.tupperware.com/shaneyfelt1
    Nascarmom

Answer by Nascarmom at 8:34 PM on May. 4, 2009

• If you are considering a work at home job, you should read my information at http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 8:53 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I have been a sahm for 7 years and just recently got the best job EVER. I have a really good friend who has been selling Premier Designs Jewelry for years and had talked to me about it in the past, but I never was really interested. I thought that it wasn't for me. After she showed me her commission checks, I quickly reconsidered and decided to look into it.

Needless to say it was EXACTLY what I needed! I have been doing it for a few months now and have really enjoyed it and not to mention that last month I made over $2,000 working part-time. I work mainly from home and then try to schedule my jewelry parties one night per week. I don't have to get childcare because I work around my husband's schedule and really the jewelry just sells itself. Plus I get to get out of the house without kids! Imagine that!

If you would like further info just email me! I would love to share it w/you! christina_abunassar@yahoo.com
    cabunassar

Answer by cabunassar at 9:58 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I'm with a few free business opportunites that you can look into.They cost nothing, so you have nothing to loose.You might just start earning some extra money in you're spare time.1st.Is Diamond creek candles.we sell candles.they are very pretty, and smell great.Everyone loves candles
    http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/consultants/uid/shelly
    The next one is Family and friends financial.It's new.It is with a well known credit card company, and you don't sell anything.You get paid when someone is approved for a credit card.
    http://www.familyandfriends.com/mjones
    Last of all I'm with a company that offers a safe, clean cigarette.It's free to join, and they will give you $20.00 for signing up with them.
    http://greensmoke.com/mjones
    I hope this helps you.God bless Michelle
    skylin

Answer by skylin at 10:37 PM on May. 4, 2009

• If you're looking a second job have you ever thought about becoming a Pure Romance consultant? It allows me to be home with the kids and have "me" time as well. I average between $200-$400 for every party I do and I hold about 3-6 parties a week. If you're interested in empowering women about their bodies while making money, please let me know.

tracyhartman@pureromance.com
    hartmancrew05

Answer by hartmancrew05 at 10:15 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I do Avon and there's only a one time $10 start up fee.
    www.youravon.com/eyoungberg
    ErinY.

Answer by ErinY. at 1:46 PM on May. 6, 2009