What makes you think you have the right to call me names because you ASSUME that this was my situation?

I asked a question in this category the other day that had nothing to do with ME personally, it was just a QUESTION and many of you hormonal women felt you had the right to call me names like moron, ignorant, dumb, just because you THOUGHT I was asking for me? Well I wasn't. Why don't people maybe consider it is just a question before they go off and start the immature name calling?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• It's because some moms on this site think they are perfect, have perfect kids and perfect lives so they need to bash everyone else. And, yes, there is a difference between an opinion and an ignorant asshole.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:39 PM on May. 4, 2009

• What was the question?
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 7:52 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Good question! we come on here and hope for advice and answers and sometimes get negative feed back. But thats what happens when you ask for opinions. Opinions are like assholes....we all have one!! lol! you just gotta let the negative ones go and comcentrate on the positive ones.
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 7:53 PM on May. 4, 2009

• It makes life more interesting and now you know what people think about whoever you are asking the question for and now you know not to tell people if you are in the situation lol. Women are bitches, and dont say you arent because Im sure that if you get stuck in traffic and you have to pee and you just found out your man is cheating on you, the next person that calls you or sees you will feel the wrath lol
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 7:59 PM on May. 4, 2009

• MammaBella....of course I won't say I never get mad but I sure as hell am never ignorant enought to call someone a name off of an assumption of mine.
    Anonymous

• Yes opinions are like assholes and ya we all have one. Don't ask a question if you can take all the feedback.positive or negative.
    Anonymous

• Especially to a person that has done nothing to me.
    Anonymous

• Is there not a difference between having an opinion and being an ignorant asshole?
    Anonymous

• People think they have the right because it's not face to face. This is a virtual world to them. Some people forget there is a person, not just a computer, behind the question. I am sorry for the people who get rude answers to their questions. On the otherhand, maybe next time, whether it's you or someone else you are asking for, ask anonymously and say its about someone else. That way people won't direct it at you so much.
    Anonymous

• I asked a question similar to this one. Apologies for you having to go through that up here. Some of these women are really ignorant. There is a difference between an opinion and an i/a I think. If you have to be rude, say nothing! It's like they forget they can make the conscious decision to skip the question and go on to another. Report the answers or just pay attention to the positive ones.
    His_Mommy26

Answer by His_Mommy26 at 8:49 PM on May. 4, 2009