He's in love!

My cat Dilly loves me so much! My hubby says where there's Tina[me] there is Dilly! He follows me everywhere! Any of you have a pet who is totally in love with you or another family member?

TMJ121099

Asked by TMJ121099 at 7:51 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Pets

• One of our cats is in LOVE with my boyfriend. He cries when he goes to work, he will be right at the door when he comes home and he will follow him EVERYWHERE around the house. It is soo cute but I'm jealous, my boyfriend didn't even like cats before I forced the cuddly creatures upon him!
    Tashwitz

Answer by Tashwitz at 12:24 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Awww, this is so sweet.

Yes we have had a cat like this. Sadly it was when we thought it was OK for cats to be outside. A fox killed him. But before that he was my close companion. He'd follow me on visits to the neighbors down the road, wait for me, and walk home with me.

Answer by Bmat at 8:04 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I had a cat as a young girl. When my family rented the house, the cat came with it ! She actually was the neighbors cat, I found out they wouldn't feed her, so she adopted the family that lived at the home we were renting. I continuued to feed her and used my allowance to buy her food. Her name was Fluffy. She wasn't allowed inside, however my dad &I would let her into the basement. Fluffy and I would take walks in the woods. When we moved Fluffy went with us. One day I came home from school & my dad was crying. Fluffy had passed away. Fluffy was my constant companion.
    In my adult life the dogs we have love the whole family. Two shelties, and the bichon poodle mix. They love each one of us that comes in the door. My little poochon goes crazy when he sees me. he is my rescue pup and slept with me until he got used to the other two dogs, he prefers to sleep with them. I love my cuddle time with each of my pets.
    blujeanlady62

Answer by blujeanlady62 at 9:34 PM on May. 4, 2009

• my mom had a cat like that named Simba he would fallow her fom room to room even wait outside the bathroom door for her when she was in the bath or shower
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 10:24 PM on May. 4, 2009

• when i was younger we had a dog that followed my mom EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!! i used to think it was pathetic..although deep inside i was soooo jealous!! lol..but ya this dog would sit outside the bathroom door while she was peeing or showering..sit outside her bedroom door at night to sleep, sit right at her feet all day long...i was so jealous!! lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 10:47 PM on May. 4, 2009

• My Boxer is totally my shadow. He follows me from room to room and always wants to be near me. He doesn't have separation anxiety and doesn't freak out when I leave, but he will sit by the front window and wait for me to come home. :)
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 8:23 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Yes, I had a cat that was that way when I was a little girl. He use to walk me to school, and would be there waiting at the crosswalk when I got out. I have a cat now that is my cat. He sleeps with me, and was very pissed off after I had my daughter. He has adjusted now, and adopted my DH when I my daughter was an baby and her and I co-slept. But anytime my lap is open, he is in it.
    Angel8203

Answer by Angel8203 at 3:04 PM on May. 5, 2009