Have you ever heard of a 90 minute wait just to get into a stall at the Sonic?

I have lol! We just had a Sonic open here, and the closest one til now was over 3 hours away. Being from Texas, I wanted to go get me some Limeade and so I drove the 20 minutes to get there, 4 days after opening day, to get lunch. At that point, it was a 30 minute wait just to get in the stall. Yesterday, there was a sign saying 90 minute wait! Is that crazy or what?

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 8:01 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• HAA I know exactly where you are talking about. Yea we just got it. They had to put it on one of the most congested streets we have LOL. Give it a few more weeks and it will die down. Hey was it as good as the ones in Texas? Did you get a Number 2 burger...my favorite. Number two with onion rings and a cherry lime aide.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 8:52 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Wow! That is crazy!
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 8:02 PM on May. 4, 2009

• You are totally crazy! We have four all within 10 minutes of each other. You can have them!!! Oh, on a good note, ours has free wifi.. that's about all it's good for!
    Anonymous

• That is insane. There is no way I would wait that long to place my order!
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 8:03 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Ha we just had one open up here too. It's been almost a month and as of last week I heard the wait was still over an hour!! I can't wait for it to calm down!!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 8:05 PM on May. 4, 2009

• It will calm down in a month or so. I remember the Krispy Kreme craze around here. I didn't even get it once I tasted one. LOL
    Anonymous

• Well the best thing about Sonic is the drinks, I absolutely love the strawberry limeade, but so not worth a 90 minute wait lol!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 8:18 PM on May. 4, 2009

• when they opened in spokane, washington there was a ridiculous wait! 90 minutes easy!
    trepsica

Answer by trepsica at 8:22 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Yeah we are near Puyallup Washington where this one just opened lol! Most of the people here had never had Sonic but had seen the commercials for years!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 8:24 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I wouldn't eat at fast food restaurants any way and certainly not wait in line that long. That stuff is so bad for your health. Really.
    Anonymous