Whats your favorite thing to do with your kids?

I love to dance and sing with them!

CoreyLynn

Asked by CoreyLynn at 8:02 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love Saturdays with my son. My husband works (which stinks, but we are so used to it by now that we deal...). My son and I go to the Farmer's market, get lunch at our favorite place, go for a walk, etc. Sometimes we go to the park for a picnic and a hike. It is our own little "date" day. :)
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 8:04 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Right now my son is only 8 months, but I love just rocking him! Mostly because I know soon enough he won't want to be rocked anymore. They grow up way too fast.
    Anonymous

• We play "street" ball. It didn't take long before they had more skills than me, so we now have to play basketball with little or no rules otherwise I will be walking and double dribbling all the time lol. So we get to tickle each other and basically do anything we can to try and steal the ball or make a basket. Half the time we are laughing so hard it is really hard to play. But it is a good stress reliever and a great bonding time.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 8:10 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Tickle Fights. :)

ANd Candy Land with my 5 year old. It's her current obsession and it's pretty fun. :)
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 8:14 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I love reading to my son.
    Anonymous

• My daughter and i go for walks everynight now its warmer out and we also go shopping together. I work outside the home and she stays home with her daddy so any time i have with her alone is special to me. Everyday of her life is special to me. Mommy and baby time is the best shes gonna be a year old in a few weeks. Yes it does go very quick.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:22 PM on May. 4, 2009

• wrestling around with them ,playing video games with them.
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 8:26 PM on May. 4, 2009

• We love to play games, go on walks, and pop popcorn and watch movies (our middle son says its just like a movie theater lol)
    jeana

Answer by jeana at 8:42 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I love to roll down my moms hill with my dd or laying in bed holding her when shes sleeping she looks so peaceful
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 9:16 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Me too. We often have a dance party, so they can get rid of some energy and entertain me in the process!!!
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 9:29 PM on May. 4, 2009