Am I cheating on my boyfriend if I have sex with a woman?

Well is it? It's something I've always wanted to try...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't think so.
    But my husband would be all tim happy about me doing it with another women. After he found out his next questions would be can I at least watch lol. Go for it!
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 8:41 PM on May. 4, 2009

• i'd say yes. but you may want to ask him, he may not care, some guys don't
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 8:10 PM on May. 4, 2009

• yes. its cheating. its being with someone else!
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 8:10 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I guess it depends on what he thinks is cheating. If he say yes than yes, But if not than no.
    leo72482

Answer by leo72482 at 8:12 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Have sexual relations with man women is cheating. Would you like it if your SO had sex with a man or a women. Sex is sex period think about it. YES YOUR CHEATING IF YOU DO IT...
    Anonymous

• yes cheating is cheating, he may even find that harder to deal with than if a man
    niceandspice

Answer by niceandspice at 8:13 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Would he be cheating on you if he had sex with another man?
    Anonymous

• I believe that cheating is to be determined by your SO. You may think that being with a woman os ok but he may see it differently. I know lots of men that find it to be a turn-on even if they don't get to watch. My hubby and I believe that any sexual contact wether it be man or woman is cheating... I would ask him in a playful manner to see how he reacts. If he seems interested let him know how you feel. If he acts offended u can always play it off as a joke (wich I wouldn't suggest) But it is an out if you get embarassed. I think you should be honest with him tho
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 8:17 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Sex is sex. Having sex with another woman doesn't change that fact. If it's done behind his back, then it's unfaithful. If it's unfaithful, it's cheating.
    Mangy_Momma

Answer by Mangy_Momma at 8:17 PM on May. 4, 2009

• T R O L L
    Anonymous