Does anyone know a great site to search for

people that is free. I don't have a lot of money but I know my father would love to be back in touch with his friend, they were friends since middle school and lost touch about 12 years ago.
We are searching for a Steven Jay King who was born the year 1963 or a year before or after, last time we saw him was at his wedding to a woman name Hopi. Last know residence was in Fresno, Ca.

I am currently waiting for my father to call me back with his parents names and siblings and any other information he has. So if anyone knows of a good site I could really use the recommendation.

Thank you

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 8:22 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Good luck to you. Try lost friends.com or try looking up the school and year.
    Anonymous

• Have you tried the white pages? Go to www.yellow.com and search people. If they are listed it would have an address and phone number. Another site will come up as well named Intelius but you have to pay for the info though. It may come up if he is not listed and that would be the other suggested site. Hope this helps.
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 8:25 PM on May. 4, 2009

• www.zabasearch.com
    Anonymous

• thanks ladies i appreciate it
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 8:29 PM on May. 4, 2009

• anywho.com, I know its a common site but you never know.. GL
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:33 PM on May. 4, 2009

• mrsleftlane any site is helpful so thank you
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 8:36 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Classmates.com, USearch.com
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 8:37 PM on May. 4, 2009