I feel really small for 20 weeks pregnant, is that normal!

I look at other girls pregnant that are either behind my due date or slightly before and I just seem really small. I am a small person to begin with, and really in shape, I thought i would be showing alot for being so small and i am not, It really makes me emotional. Is this normal!

lildancer0711

Asked by lildancer0711 at 8:28 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Im 4' 11" and is about 102 lbs when i had my daughter i was 128 lbs and i was'nt showing until i was about 7months almost 8 months along. My daughter was 6lbs 8 oz and health as could be. I swear i went to bed and popped out over night. Don't stress your fine. oh congrats on the LO on the way.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:32 PM on May. 4, 2009

• you should be fine. i didnt even start showing till around then but i still didnt look pregnant. but now im 30 weeks and feel like a cow. lol. its nothing to worry about because everyone grows at there own rate.
    mommyofbrayd473

Answer by mommyofbrayd473 at 8:36 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Well if it makes you feel better, from looking at your picture, you are bigger than I ever got my whole pregnancy with dd!
    Anonymous

• First, then is baby #1 for you it looks like, from your profile. Your body is still getting used to stretching itself.

Second, you haven't even begun to grow. You still have 20 weeks. You'll get bigger, don't worry, it'll happen overnight. I am a shorter person (5'3") and was in shape during my pregnancy. One day, it was like "Damn, where did this belly come from??" ...
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 9:55 PM on May. 4, 2009

• yes I was the same way.
    FullTimeMOM823

Answer by FullTimeMOM823 at 10:36 PM on May. 4, 2009