Going back to work.......

How many SAHM's found themselves reluctantly going back into the work force due to the current economy? I wanted so badly to be at home raising my babies but I am going back to work because we need the money, I guess you gotta do what you gotta do............

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Money & Work

• Three days a week, housekeeping in a nursing home. It's easier to do if your dh stays home with the kids, if that's possible. We got opposite shifts so it's hard on the relationship, but I think job loss always is If we had t ohire a sitter it would neg my income and I would be anervous wreck lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Some days I wish I could go back to work to have some adult conversation! :) I am with a great company though and make great money with it and am able to stay home. If you are interested I would love to chat with you more about it. It is Gold Canyon Candles. I have been with the company since Oct 2008 and love it. Right now is a great time to start with gold canyon because you can earn your kit for FREE!! Feel free to check out my website to see all our great products. mygc.com./tarapiotrowicz Hope you have a great week. ~Tara
    Tarabon

Answer by Tarabon at 8:33 PM on May. 4, 2009

• As soon as I can find an evening job, I'm going to have to go back to work. These days it's really rough and we can't afford a sitter so he will work days and I'll work nights, or evenings.
    Anonymous

• That was me last August. I hated going back to work. We are unexpectedly pregnant again so I am quitting this July because we can't afford 3 in daycare, even with them there part time and getting a discount because that is where I work. It almost saves us money with 3 for me to stay home instead of paying for childcare. I am hoping that maybe come January to find another child or two to watch to bring in some income. Good luck to you, I know how hard it can be!
    Anonymous

• Now you can do both!! Have you ever thought about becoming a Pure Romance consultant? It allows me to be home with the kids and have "me" time as well. I average between $200-$400 for every party I do and I hold about 3-6 parties a week. If you're interested in empowering women about their bodies while making money, please let me know.

www.tracyhartman.pureromance.com
    tracyhartman@pureromance.com
    hartmancrew05

Answer by hartmancrew05 at 10:13 AM on May. 5, 2009