Cheap Liability

I need some cheap liability for my car. I just got a job and will be delivering food in this car and catering. I called safe auto and they won't insure me because of my job telling me some crap about being a commercial vehicle!!!! so where can I get some cheap liability at

one_white_rose

Asked by one_white_rose at 8:31 PM on May. 4, 2009 in General Parenting

• mercury insurance had good rates but i heard they suck when it comes to pay out claims....
    nairda

Answer by nairda at 8:36 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I have state farm and they're cheap. I don't know about commercial trucks though.
    Anonymous

• I have American Family and have had no issues from them. I do see how you may have trouble with the insurance because you are using it for a business. Hope you find what you need.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:58 PM on May. 4, 2009