How do I clean my couch?

I have one of those microfiber ones I think that is what it is...well it has banana and everything else under the sun smushed into it...I tried using a little green machine on it and now I have water spots even though the green machine sucked up all the water. How can I get the water spots and the smushed everything out without staining or dying my couch?

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 8:38 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Home & Garden

• HOPE THIS WILL HELP!

http://www.cleanyourmicrofiber.com/index.php/Clean_Microfiber_Furniture

GOOD LUCK

MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 8:44 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Oh my goodness! I have the same problem, from the bananas to the water spots. My husband ocassionally uses an interior cleaner and stain remover (they are usually for car upholstery), they have a soft scrubber at the end. It is the only thing that I have found that works. And then he finishes it off with a wet/dry vac. Of course it doesn't stay clean for long.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 8:47 PM on May. 4, 2009

• ok now I dont think its micro fiber...ugh does it matter lol? Should I still try what it recommends?
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 8:48 PM on May. 4, 2009