Is she okay?

Being a first time mom i have alot of concerns and questions, I am mid-risk now that i am in my second trimester. I have felt her move all the time, and some days its only once or twice for short periods of time, and nothing till the next day. I get really worried. Should I? or No? Everyday I am constantly hoping she is okay! Is there anything i can do to make her move. I am 20 weeks!

lildancer0711

Asked by lildancer0711 at 8:40 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• drink some thing sweet and lay down and just talk to her and poke at ur belly that what i do to get my lil girl to move
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 8:43 PM on May. 4, 2009

• lay down on your side they usaually move more that away.and you can count movements if it moves 10 times or more within an hour it is fine.but babies have days when they are active and days when they are not.but counting the movements always helped me.
    kb24

Answer by kb24 at 8:46 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I've always read that you don't have to worry about kick counts until about 25-28 weeks. A lot of women at 20 weeks are just starting to notice their baby moving. I'm sure she is fine =]
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 9:21 PM on May. 4, 2009

• don't worry hun, that's not good for the baby, don't stress yourself out. i don't know if you're religous, if you are talk to God about it, that always helps me if i'm worried or upset. i'll be 4 months may 6th. i'm alone, i don't have any friends, they ditched me cuz i'm preggers. and i don't want the dad around, i didn't relize how stupid he really is, so i live with my mom & stepdad now. anyway, good luck and best wishes.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 10:49 PM on May. 4, 2009