HAS ANYONE TAKEN PROCARDIA TO STOP PRE TERM LABOR? IF SO ONCE U QUIT TAKIN THEM HOW LONG AFTER THAT DID U GO IN 2 LABOR? IM 36 WEEKS AND MY DOCTOR SD I CAN STOP TAKIN IT AND IM WONDERING IF I DO IF I WILL GO IN 2 LABOR

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I took it and when I went off I did not go in to labor. I had my son at 38 weeks by emergency c-section. But my doc told me sometimes they stop labor and it never starts again lol
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 9:26 PM on May. 4, 2009

• i went on at 29 weeks and stopped at 36 i had my daughter at 39 weeks... a and i momma is right my dr said the same thing....
    brittanybell

Answer by brittanybell at 9:41 PM on May. 4, 2009

• i started taking it at 28 weeks...stopped at 36 weeks and got induced at 40 weeks...
    MadisynsMom0114

Answer by MadisynsMom0114 at 11:06 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I went on procardia and hospital bedrest at 30 weeks for preterm labor. At 36 weeks I stopped procardia and went to a modified bedrest. I was induced at 39 weeks.
    darcibeisheim

Answer by darcibeisheim at 12:27 PM on May. 5, 2009