sciatica nerve and bladder leakage?

Does any mamas pregnant moms experinece this? Could it be the baby is big? Or is it something to be concerned? I get this atleast twice a week. I feel the urge to pee constantly help. My doc did A UTI test and it came back I had no UTI.

seasnakesc

Asked by seasnakesc at 9:28 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• As far as the sciatica I'm not sure but it's probably just the baby. But for the peeing. Hello, been there and done that! :) When I was pregnant, from about the 5th month on I had to pee ALL THE TIME!!! Or it at least felt like I had to go. The kid was just layin' on my bladder :)
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 9:33 PM on May. 4, 2009

• The baby could be laying on the sciatic nerve, which is pretty common. There isnt really anything that can be done about it, except a lot of poking and praying that he/she will MOVE! As far as the peeing, going all the time, completely normal. Bladder leakage, normal too. Especially if this is a 2nd, 3rd, etc pregnancy. Happy pregnancy!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:36 PM on May. 4, 2009

• im 18 weeks and when i sneeze or cough too hard i pee a little lol it's gross but It just happens even if i dont feel like i have to pee at the moment and my back hurts too that will just get worse im sure.
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 9:42 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I do that whether I'm pregnant or not. It's worse now I'm pregnant. COughing, sneezing, laughing. Doesn't matter. It is what it is. Sciatica is common too.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 7:28 AM on May. 5, 2009