ok im not crazy!!!!

remember when you where in school and your teacher assigned you penpals...well since the hubby is gone and im freakin lonely as hell a friend suggested to me that i should get a penpal! does anyone know where i can find a penpal....i wish i could find one like me where their husband is gone at basic and pregnant but i cant demand that of ppl lol

dilemma1

Asked by dilemma1 at 9:29 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You could try prisons...lol
    mommabear2008

Answer by mommabear2008 at 9:30 PM on May. 4, 2009

• http://www.interpals.net/
    FL_Mommy_2

Answer by FL_Mommy_2 at 9:32 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Whatever branch of service he went in to should have a support group (including penpals or someone close to you they will hook you up with to talk about things).
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 9:33 PM on May. 4, 2009

• gosh I will be your penpal. I know its hard these days to find that with the internet and all. be penpals with us moms here! ;)
    angelove77

Answer by angelove77 at 9:50 PM on May. 4, 2009

• My husband went to boot camp while I was pregnant with my first. What branch is he in? Sorry you are bored.
    FullTimeMOM823

Answer by FullTimeMOM823 at 10:26 PM on May. 4, 2009

• my husband just left for the army
    dilemma1

Answer by dilemma1 at 10:39 PM on May. 4, 2009

• my husbands in the marine corps and deployed.. so i know how you feel.. ill be your penpal :]
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 11:05 PM on May. 4, 2009