If your pregnant till how long can you sleep on your belly?

just wondering ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• until its uncomfortable for you
    SuperMommy0212

Answer by SuperMommy0212 at 9:35 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Until it feels uncomfortable. That answer varies for everyone. Your baby is well protected in there and an enormous amount of trauma to you tummy would have to happen to harm him/her.
    asmith62877

Answer by asmith62877 at 9:55 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I had a friend that slept on her belly through the entire pregnancy, and her son is the smartest kid I've ever met! I wouldn't suggest this to anyone, because it can be very uncomfortable, but she couldn't sleep any other way than that! I don't think it's going to hurt the baby in any way, just switch to your side when you feel like you should ;)
    LolaMama

Answer by LolaMama at 9:56 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I'm a stomach sleeper too and slept on my stomach as much as I could. I ended up using a large pillow or body pillow at the end of the pregnancies and sort slept half on my stomach, half on the pillow. Or I like to sleep on the couch, using the back as a support to sleep against.
    Trinjo

Answer by Trinjo at 11:11 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I'm a small 7 months pregnant, and I sleep half on my stomach, with one leg out to the side. Its so much more comfy than sleeping on my back or side, most of the time.
    MissAndrea125

Answer by MissAndrea125 at 12:13 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I can sleep on my belly the entire pregnancy thanks to my bicornuate uterus. My babies only grow on one side of my body. Currently my daughter is in my right horn which means she is all on my right side. So, I sleep on the left side of my belly =) I would say when you become uncomfortable.
    Navy_Wife_Tisha

Answer by Navy_Wife_Tisha at 3:03 PM on Jun. 21, 2008