Is this a legitimate site , or do you think sometimes young girls go on their mom user name and ask silly jokes or just bug other moms just because they are bored?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm fairly certain it's legitimate. And any woman with teen daughters would know how to hide their cafemom login info from them.

Ha! Let me catch my daughter impersonating me...There would be harsh, swift justice raining from the heavens that day!
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 10:37 PM on May. 4, 2009

• it is a legitimate site and i am glad it is available to me. i think it is the immature moms on here who have nothing else better to do than get online and bug people. its a shame really...
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 9:36 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Of course it's legitimate... Every site has the few whackjobs. That's the internet for you. No worries I guarantee the ones you think are teens are moms that are just incredibly immature.
    ShoesRLove

Answer by ShoesRLove at 9:37 PM on May. 4, 2009

• It is legitimate. I enjoy it. Most of the posts are legit by moms sharing or asking advice, but I feel that not only girls but also boys, college students, including young men, and probably older men post just to rile people up and see what kind of responses they can get. I'm not being cynical. I used to visit a site where some of the male posters bragged about how they had posted on a site just to stir things up.

Answer by Bmat at 9:40 PM on May. 4, 2009

• i have a great time here but it does get serious some moms can get ticked by the word honey,lol
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 9:42 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I always have fun on here. True sometimes there are some silly questions, but aren't we all adults? We can have fun too, and we can all laugh about poop, penises, vagina's and armpit swear sometimes.

What is so wrong with that?
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 9:52 PM on May. 4, 2009

• armpit sweat sorry
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 10:05 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Lets just hope they learn something from us Moms... I know I have!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:28 PM on May. 4, 2009

• nope were a bunch of guys!!!

just kidding! things can get harsh if you go in some groups.. but all in all the ppl ar very helpful!!
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 12:20 AM on May. 5, 2009