What commercial bugs the h#@l out of you?

for me the Yopliat commercial where the girl goes into the dry cleaner and says "can you take these in for me" then she proceeds to argue with the lady at the dry cleaning store about weather to take them in or out.

Also the Lee and Ann Marie EHarmony commercial makes me want to scream I HATE Lee and Ann Marie.

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 9:43 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol yes the e harmony one is terrible! I always make fun of the way she says Joshua. the commercials I cant stand are the t mobile ones. the recent overplayed one is when the guy with the afro keeps doing the quote unquote hand gestures "so what if I smell like sour cream..." uuugh I always mute it
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:07 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I hate the Extenze commercials! The stupid "male enhancement" with the fine print that says "may not actually enhance males...." They are so gross! And they are on earlier and earlier all the time.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:48 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Valerie bertinelli in those Jenny Craig commercials...it's just gotten to be too much. Ok, she lost 40 pounds, who cares anymore? JC needs to find a new spokesperson. I don't like Phylicia Rashad as the spokesperson..she's too "dry"...she's not spunky enough. Loved her in the Cosby Show though...
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 9:55 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Oh! And I hate the Freecreditreport.com ones! Really how many songs can one band write about checking your credit score?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:11 PM on May. 4, 2009

• OMG I hate the way that chick says Joshua too!! I was JUST telling my husband about that the other day.

And yes the Free Credit Report ones annoy me too.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 10:12 PM on May. 4, 2009

• The woman in the miracle grow commercials has the most annoying voice on the planet. And the guy that does the blood sugar meter, he looks and sounds like he needs to be on oxygen.. Sorry I know that was rude but geez, can't they get someone else!?
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:25 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Oh I hate the Yoplait commercial. I was just bitching yesterday about that damn Multi Grain Cheerios commercial with that couple! Oh and that commercial about some diet program with that lady that says "Any diet that lets me eat chocolate is the diet for me" ..................gggrrrrrr. She said she went from "said number" to a size 2 . . . no way that lady is a size 2. My sister hates that one too. Oh and the hydroxy cut commercials! Why are they wearing the same bathing suit in the before and after pictures? You can totally tell they took a skinny person and tinkered with the pic to make them look fat . . . do they think we can't tell? So annoying!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:27 PM on May. 4, 2009

• the free credit report ones with the guys singing that annoying song.
    happymom0724

Answer by happymom0724 at 10:28 PM on May. 4, 2009

• And the other Yoplait commercial where she is on the phone and he hears her say "Apple Turnover" so he starts searching the fridge and then she looks over and says "Honey, what are you doing?" . . . she says it like she's his mother . . . what the man can't look through the fridge??? Sorry, I can't STAND that commercial!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:29 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Bridget, my SO commented on the hydoxy cut commercial as well! how it looked so obvious that it was all computer generated and they just stretched out the skinny model lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:37 PM on May. 4, 2009