Hubby Trouble

My husband and I have been married for 5 years now. He has already told me he is not physically attracted to me any more which believe it or not I am fine with because I wouldnt be attracted to me either. I am 204 lbs. our sex life is great if i may say so myself. but here lately i feel like he is pulling away. he doesnt hold my hand anymore, he only kisses me when we go to bed, we dont hold each other. and i know it goes both ways but i feel a little left out. we are still really in love with each other (well I am anyway). When I asked him last night if he was still in love with me he said "Please don't be asking me these questions right now." I don't know what to think. I have loved him for almost 11 years now. I am 25 and he 27. did we get married too young? I thought we had something special because we were each others first and only..NO HE'S NOT CHEATING I AM 100% POS. but i feel we are growing apart. what can i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe try to take some time out for yourself to re-find the reason you guys fell in love in the first place start doing date nights and what not, and why dont you start working on yourself FOR YOURSELF not for him but let me tell ya when you do thing that are better for you and take care of yourself you alone will feel so much better and that tends to have an effect on others around you also
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 10:00 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Holy hell... okay...

-He has already told me he is not physically attracted to me any more-

-he doesnt hold my hand anymore, he only kisses me when we go to bed, we dont hold each other.-

-When I asked him last night if he was still in love with me he said "Please don't be asking me these questions right now."-

Hon, he's being pretty clear... and honestly I can't see why you'd want him and him acting like that. 200 lbs or not you deserve so much better than that.

Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 9:51 PM on May. 4, 2009

• If you feel like he is pulling away. start doing little things for him that you know he likes. do some little somthing that makes him feel special again. Try talking to him about it.
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 9:56 PM on May. 4, 2009

• the only problem is he seriously has my heart. i am trying to work this out. I am trying to lose weight because believe me i want my husband to be attracted to me. he says he still loves me and he is in love with me but he has a weird way of showing it. i met him when i was 15 years old and we were not like normal high school sweet hearts. i have always been more mature than my age. i was doing things in high school that 50 year olds were doing. my hubby was the same way. we knew right away we were meant for each other. i just feel like maybe i pressured him into this whole life of marriage and kids somehow. i hate feeling like this.
    Anonymous

• new pjs
    Anonymous