Any jobs hiring in Vancouver Washington?

My husband desperately needs a job nothing seems to be happening and it's been since DEC. Washington is slowly headed south if you know what I mean! My husband is applied for 70 jobs if not more, and No one Is Hiring! It's frustrating, we are living on one income which is mine, I am 5 months pregnant, and will be on maternity leave in Aug for 12 weeks, I have insurance, and will get the baby on it here soon as well, but I will be taking family leave which is also Unpaid, and using My sick time and Vacation time to cover some expenses while out of work but that's only 51 hrs worth of pay. My husband has been going through a huge loop and it's killing Us little by little.

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 9:47 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have been a sahm for 7 years and just recently got the best job EVER. I have a really good friend who has been selling Premier Designs Jewelry for years and had talked to me about it in the past, but I never was really interested. I thought that it wasn't for me. After she showed me her commission checks, I quickly reconsidered and decided to look into it.

Needless to say it was EXACTLY what I needed! I have been doing it for a few months now and have really enjoyed it and not to mention that last month I made over $2,000 working part-time. I work mainly from home and then try to schedule my jewelry parties one night per week. I don't have to get childcare because I work around my husband's schedule and really the jewelry just sells itself. Plus I get to get out of the house without kids! Imagine that!

If you would like further info just email me! I would love to share it w/you! christina_abunassar@yahoo.com
    cabunassar

Answer by cabunassar at 9:57 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I know times are really tough right now. My husband has had big pay cuts over the last few years and things are tight here too. So, I found a home based business we are using to make extra income and as a Plan B if his job fails. I think it would be helpful if you would take a look at www.rediscovernow.com/?promo=24395-wealth-health   No obligation, just watch the video and see what you think.  Let me know if you are interested  Mary

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 1:56 PM on May. 6, 2009