• In the Spotlight:

EX...

DOES ANYONE ELSE WONDER IF YOU DH OR SO STILL HAS FEELINGS OR STILL LOVES HIS EX WIFE?? I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND WHEN SHE CALLS TO TALK TO HIM ABOUT HIS DAUGHTER....BUT SERIOUSLY WHEN SHE CALLS FOR DIRECTIONS OR JUST TO BS....HOW SHOULD I FEEL ABOUT THIS??

TashaMarie349

Asked by TashaMarie349 at 9:52 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• My husband loathes his ex.
    Anonymous

• WHY DOESN'T SHE CALL HER BOYFRIEND, OR HER FAMILY. WHY DOES SHE ALWAYS HAVE TO CALL HIM, AND HE DOESN'T SEE WHAT SHE IS DOING AND HE SITS THERE AND HAS A CONVERSATION WITH HER LIKE SHE IS ONE OF HIS FRIENDS AND HIS DAUGHTER NEVER COMES UP IN THE CONVERSATION. I AM ALSO PREGNANT WITH HIS DAUGHTER...I AM JUST NOT SURE ON HOW TO HANDLE ALL THIS NOW. IT WAS NEVER REALLY THIS BAD UNTIL NOW
    TashaMarie349

Answer by TashaMarie349 at 9:56 PM on May. 4, 2009

• She does it because she can. How does your husband feel about it?
    Anonymous

• HE SAYS HE THINKS IT IS WRONG, BUT CAN'T JUST TELL HER NO.
    TashaMarie349

Answer by TashaMarie349 at 10:03 PM on May. 4, 2009

• You need to tell him how you feel period, yes they do need to talk about their DD ONLY, if not for that then they really have nothing else to talk about, boundaries need to be set. I know I told my DF right off how I felt about him talking to his ex, and he has so far respected that, really though he hates her anyway so if she ever did call just to talk to him he would probably hang up on her
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 10:04 PM on May. 4, 2009

• ok i have to comment. comming from the outside is hard for anyone to handel. but if you befriend her insted of allinate her your family will be better off. I have been in this position. and i have to tell you that after my son and step daughtor lost their father. I became best friends with my stepdaughtors mother. really. we are there for eachother. nothing is better than a happy family. even if it is broken.
    momdallas

Answer by momdallas at 10:37 PM on May. 4, 2009