Any of you mom's cheat on your SO/DH?

if so did you get caught and what were the circumstances? who you cheat w?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Nope. Never have, don't believe I ever will. I want to be a good enough person that I decide to leave him BEFORE I turn to infidelity.
    MommyDumDum

Answer by MommyDumDum at 9:59 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Emotional Affair
    Anonymous

• Wouldn't think of it .
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 10:02 PM on May. 4, 2009

• No. Just the thought disgusts me.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 10:09 PM on May. 4, 2009

• no but thinkin of it
    Anonymous

• These questions make me really sad. My hubby's in Afghanistan. I miss him terribly, and keep thinking he will walk through the door. No, I couldn't cheat on him. He means too much to me to do that.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 10:20 PM on May. 4, 2009

• we don't cheat. we see other ppl if we choose to. We're adults and not married. We're significant to each other but won't cheat ourselves out of meeting new ppl and trying the shoe on for size! Plus it turns him on when I see other men. I would never keep it a secret from him anyway nor he from me when he does it. I think open relationships are honest and the way to go.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:15 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Nope. I am not a trashy tramp.
    Anonymous

• no,. i never have..have i thought about it?...sure. but given the fact that i love him so much,.i dont think i could even attempt it. i think we all think what would it be like to be with someone else again,.after so long with the same person,..but my love for him just overrides my thoughts of infidelity. an open relationship thought has came across my mind as well,. but im too jealous to have that work!
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 11:46 PM on May. 4, 2009

• i dont cheat..very happy.

but honestly..the wives on here who did cheat, will never tell you the full truth lol.

some ppl have cheated and it was a mistake and moved on..ive seen it. fo me, i dont know if i could move on from that.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:10 AM on May. 5, 2009