Who else hates Suzy Kabloozy?

My daughter is obsessed with Sesame Street. Mostly because of Elmo. Which is fine by me, I let her watch while I clean the house. What I cannot stand is catching bits and pieces of the show. Most of it's alright...except for Suzy Kabloozy. Out of all the silly songs, bad computer animation, etc. - my most hated character is Suzy. Her dumb voice annoys me greatly. Does anyone else dislike her as much as I do? Or is there another show your kid loves but you despise? Please tell me I'm not alone.

MommyDumDum

Asked by MommyDumDum at 9:53 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ohh have you met Max and Ruby? No parents, one hell of a bossy bunny sister, and a nasty smart aleck little brother who is ALWAYS RIGHT. It's horrible! It's sexist, stupid, and not even indicative of a real sibling relationship. At first I thought Ruby was the *mom* bunny - in which case maybe 1/10 of the crap out of her mouth might've been okay - but NO! She's the sister, barely older than Max! Ohhh I could seethe all day. And the worst part? My autistic six year old is hooked and she NEVER forgets an episode time.
    rainbowlight

Answer by rainbowlight at 10:36 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Ok, had to do a double take, that is my nickname and I was thinking "What did I do now??!!"
    I don't have an opinion on Susie Kabloozie of Sesame street. :)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 9:58 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Haha, I totally don't know how to spell her name correctly. But, naw, nothing against you!
    MommyDumDum

Answer by MommyDumDum at 10:01 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I can't place who she is??? The name sound familiar though.....it's been a wile since we watched toddler shows :)
    pjacademy

Answer by pjacademy at 10:13 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Baby Bear drove me crazy. I hate the way he talks--whining with a lisp. I got enough of that in real life lol
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 10:37 PM on May. 4, 2009