BE HONEST: Have you ever let your baby chew on a package at the grocery store, and you put the chewed up package back on the shelf instead of paying for it?

I am guilty of doing this...I did it once, and felt so guilty that I didn't do it anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Thanks for the laugh I almost pissed myself. I just did that last week at the grocery store I gave my ds a little box of rice to play with and shake cuz it makes noise. I did not have any other toys for him with me. Next thing I know I look down and the whole corner of the paper/cardboard box was torn off. I never intended to buy it. I just wanted to intertain him for a while. I ended up putting it back on the shelf before I left the store. I am glad to know that I am not the only one. But now I know better not to do that again with a teething baby. LOL
    rachel0226

Answer by rachel0226 at 10:26 PM on May. 4, 2009

• That is wrong!
    Anonymous

• ewww no, not only is that gross for the poor person that then buys that box, but you don't know who's been touching that before you did and let your baby put it in her mouth!
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:03 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Hahaha. Yes, I've done this. But I usually wipe it down beforehand. Shoot, I think it's worse to BUY the squishy, spit covered item and not warn the clerk before they scan it!
    MommyDumDum

Answer by MommyDumDum at 10:03 PM on May. 4, 2009

• lol did u catch me????
    Anonymous

• No. I would have freaked out of they would hve done that. ICK!
    Anonymous

• No.... I bring things to occupy him while we are in the store rather than packages other people's un-washed fresh from the bathroom hands have touched.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 10:05 PM on May. 4, 2009

• ^^^Like YOURS??? lol
    Anonymous

• No, I have one of those cart things that has toys on it and keeps her from touching the dirty handle bar. I agree with pp, I wouldn't want my daughter putting anything that random people have touched in her mouth. Yuck!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:07 PM on May. 4, 2009

• yes i have...tho i do buy buy them abut half of the time
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 10:14 PM on May. 4, 2009