leaky?

When did your nipples begin to leak..?

freshly.married

Asked by freshly.married at 10:06 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• mine began when i was around 30 weeks but my doc. said it was because i had large breasts but i think that was BULL. it wasnt bad until i hit 39 weeks,
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 10:07 PM on May. 4, 2009

• mine have already started and im 18 weeks it started a few weeks ago not really really bad but bad enough to be annoying lol
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 10:10 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I was about 5 months along when mine started leaking.
    Haidens_Mama

Answer by Haidens_Mama at 10:13 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I was around 25 weeks
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 10:34 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I would say that mine was like 29 weeks.. I was sitting on the computer one morning and felt something kinda cold, looked down and my shirt had a little spot there. i was like "you're kidding!" lol
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 10:40 PM on May. 4, 2009

• If I want to I can express some of the colostrum or my husband can suck it out, lol, he says it tastes really sweet. Otherwise I don't really leak. When I take a shower i can see some super small droplets on the tips of my nipples that I wash off to make sure it isn't soap but otherwise no leaking. I am almost 36 weeks right now too.
    IhrkeGirl

Answer by IhrkeGirl at 10:51 PM on May. 4, 2009