yeah i got plastic!!

im getting my visa credit card in a couple of days and i know when i get it im going to splurge and it scares me because i see all this people on t.v that are in debit and are miserable, you think that would make me think twice about wanting a credit card but what can i say im dum n young

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Shopping

• Yeah, that's not too smart. Remember it's not free money. You have to pay that back If you put thousands on it, you'll be paying hundreds per month back.
    Anonymous

• ARE YOU FREAKING NUTS???
    If you cannot afford to pay for it in cash you should not be buying it.
    Gosh the stupidity. It is so wrong of you to go into debt.
    Anonymous

• Be responsible with that card. You don't want a big debt hanging over your head.
    Anonymous

• If you are late paying each month, it will go against you on your credit report. Creditors look down on that type of behavior.
    Anonymous

• When you get it in the mail put it in a safety deposit box and ONLY use it for emergencies or things you actually need. Take it from me I am responsible and it still took me years to get out of credit card debt when I wasn't making enough to pay for life when I become a single parent. Don't do that. Its just dumb. You might as well hang yourself.
    Anonymous

• credit card is not money free, just make sure you have the fund to pay it, pay it on time and best to avoid fees and interests.

I like 0% apr, because I can delay payments(making small payments) for months while I place my money in the bank before I need to pay off everything to avoid interests. My favorite credit card search by banks http://creditnbank.com

savingjmom

Answer by savingjmom at 1:51 AM on May. 5, 2009

• one more thing to add, I have one credit card that often give me blank checks with $0.00 fees. I throw away any checks that want to charge me 3% fee. SO what I do is write a $6000 check to my self, bank it in my account that offers 3% apr for 2 months, then let the credit card take my $6000 from my account to pay off the last statement balance. I made $100 plus. :) Optimally, I could make $180 per year. Waiting to have the limit increased so I can earn more. :)

There use to be a time when I open online bank account using my credit cards, which is like borrowing short term money to earn bank bonus. Made $300 from bank bonus. Bank bonuses range from $20 to $100. :)

Anyone want credit card lesson, or want to get bank bonuses, just message me.
    savingjmom

Answer by savingjmom at 1:59 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Try to be responsible I using your creditcard .Can you afford the big huge spending spree that you are going to make?Why don't you put the credit card away ,have self control and only use it when you really need it like a car repair,you need something before pay day.The point is do not go card happy.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 4:56 AM on May. 5, 2009

• well young n dumb try to be smart about it. I'm still paying for my young n dumb days. It's not fun and once you decide to get responsible it definately put's a kink in the chain. I just paid off my credit card the other day, only $2000 but the interest still hurt.
    When you get your card don't take it with you when you leave the house. If there's something you want to put on it that's not an emergency go home, wait a day and if it still seems like something you should buy then do it.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 6:43 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I want one just so I can do online shopping. By they will not release my credit statement, so no one wil give me one.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 7:03 AM on May. 5, 2009