God

Have you ever lost your faith?Blamed God for all your troubles and turned your back on him?

momofsixangels

Asked by momofsixangels at 10:14 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• No, I've never lost faith or turned my back on him. I have had periods in my life where I was angry with him, but he always got me through that, just like he always thought about me, paid attention to me, even when I wasn't doing the same for him.
    gludwig2000

Answer by gludwig2000 at 10:17 PM on May. 4, 2009

• footprints in the sand
    Anonymous

• No, I understand that my troubles are brought on by my own choices or by other people's choices. I have to trust God with the outcome but how I got there is not His fault. Granted, I have never had to deal with cancer or anything of the sort but if I did I know that God is good. It all works out for His glory.
    Anonymous

• not ness lost my faith, but got MAD at him and strayed, but im back stronger than ever now
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:29 PM on May. 4, 2009

• How do you still believe? I mean how do you not lose your faith?
    momofsixangels

Answer by momofsixangels at 10:31 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Faith is knowing without proof. If you know God is with you, in your soul, your center, you don't lose it. You may question why things happen, I know that I have, but I know there is a reason for everything, even though I may not know the reason. I really don't know how to explain it, I just know God is.
    gludwig2000

Answer by gludwig2000 at 10:42 PM on May. 4, 2009

• No, never... not as a Christian and not now.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 10:46 PM on May. 4, 2009

• i never didnt believe... i just didnt undersand somethings...and was rebellious...and MAD....but now im back on track with god, but it took hitting rock bottom and knowing the only way out was with him, now im stronger than ever before
    i suggest you find another believer to be able to talk to
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:48 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Never ever.
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 10:59 PM on May. 4, 2009

• Yes I have.... turned from him for a short season. I wasnt mad at him just sick of the fake christians...I was around to many of them but since coming back God opened my eyes to a new and amazing church family.. nothing fake about them .. real love of Christ flows out of them!
    Believe me I have seen all kinds of junk but I could never stay away from HIS LOVE!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:09 PM on May. 4, 2009