i need someone to help me with a scapbook, is for my brother i kind of started but i never got to finish and it has been over a year since they got married and they still dont have any pictures.i would love to suprise them with the scrapbook for their anniversary at the end of the month. if someone can help me please email me... thank you

ticadayi

Asked by ticadayi at 10:18 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• whatcha need help with?
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 10:21 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I have lots of ideas.. but what exactly are you stumped with.. I have been scrapbooking for about 30 years, so feel free to ask away!

You said you already started an album. Is it totally from scrap? or Is it one of those themed albums that have coordinaed pages and embellishments? Those are really great.. I know SAM's club has some scrapbooks that are already set up.. and all you have to do is adhese the pictures in and embellish with stickers etc. Really easy. They are only $19.99 each and I actually bought two for a mother's day present and a birthday present.

But, if you are starting from scrap and you are using different pages.. I know a nice look is to get all your pictures made into black and white. That gives the pages a nice kind of antique, uniformed and classy look. Most Wedding paper is black, white, pearl or soft colors.. unless you are using all the colors of the bridesmaids dresses??
    mermaidztail7

Answer by mermaidztail7 at 1:52 AM on May. 6, 2009