EPIC FAIL

My SO is still kinda new to being a father since this is our first and is finally understanding the scope of the toddler mimicking phase, because before he went to do yard work he put some "moves" on me. well I had to call him back into the house because our son was trying to put the same "moves" on me.

How long does it take a spouse to realize they can't do certain things around kids anymore after a certain age?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on May. 4, 2009 in General Parenting

• It takes too long if you ask me. DH had a daughter with his first wife, then later after we got married we had a girl. Even after already having two kids he still hasn't learned. Let's just say it's no fun when your 3 year old tells you he wants to kiss you like daddy and then tries to give you a big old wet kiss on the lips.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 10:51 PM on May. 4, 2009

• slap daddy! that is funney.
    Anonymous

• Sorry...we tend to have the opposite problem. I'm more demonstrative. I have, however, learned to leave off any pda's while the kids are awake. After 9 he's all mine though.
    rainbowlight

Answer by rainbowlight at 10:56 PM on May. 4, 2009

• hehehe! Oh man that's funny!

I don't have to deal with that yet. I'll let you know what I figure out when that happens :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:19 PM on May. 4, 2009

• never.. sorry!! My son watched his Daddy grab my butt ....ONCE.... and I spent the rest of the day running from a 20 month old!! Now if he ( DS not DH) sees people kiss in Movies , he'll yank my head and give me a big ol' kiss! =)
    NoahsMomma418

Answer by NoahsMomma418 at 12:43 AM on May. 5, 2009