Hurtin

i am hurting. it feels like the baby is pushing up agains my lungs. does that mean the baby has dropped already. is it normal. anyways my boobs hurt too.

becky_space_24

Asked by becky_space_24 at 10:56 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Once the baby has dropped you'll feel presure in you pelvis, not your lungs. Try laying on your side or sitting up straight.
    Tarabella

Answer by Tarabella at 11:00 PM on May. 4, 2009

• You usually feel relief on your ribs and lungs when the baby drops down. The baby probably is pushing up against your ribs because of limited room he/she has at the end of the pregnancy. I could sometimes get my son to move out of my ribs if I lighly patted on my belly.
    imeddiesmommy

Answer by imeddiesmommy at 11:01 PM on May. 4, 2009

• no baby hasnt dropped yet. youll know when he has dropped when you feel pressure in your pelvis and feel a bit "free-er" in your chest area. and yes boobs normally hurt
    Anonymous

• Your baby is probably pushing his/her legs up into your lung area. Your breasts probably hurt because they are producing for your soon to be. Try laying on your left side. I hope you have the baby soon so your discomfort is gone. I know the last month is th elongest month ever!
    Cassandra258

Answer by Cassandra258 at 2:08 AM on May. 5, 2009