Any cute ideas?

I find out what I'm having on June 3rd. It's just going to be my SO and I, and then we are going to share the news with the rest of the family at a dinner. We want to do tell them in a cute way, but I'm stuck. I've only thought of getting a cookie cake that says "It's a boy/girl", or buying those bubble gum cigars. Any of you have any other cute ideas?

ABryn1011

Asked by ABryn1011 at 10:56 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Pink or blue M&M's or Jelly Bellys? IF you get to the dinner first, put up pink or blue balloons and see if anyone figures it out. Ask for name suggestions.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:58 PM on May. 4, 2009

• if there won't be alot of people there you could get them mugs that say i love my granddaughter or something like that.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:01 PM on May. 4, 2009

• her a hersheys candy bar and color in the he for a boy and she for a girl
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 11:03 PM on May. 4, 2009

• See if maybe the restaurant you're going to can help you out? Maybe buy some nice pink or blue napkins or something and have the waiter put them out. Or maybe bring out a pink/blue ribbon tied around the glasses or a bottle of wine or something?? I don't know lol sorry...
    Anonymous

• Maybe you could put envelopes under the plates then after dinner everyone can open it at the same time "its a boy, or it's a girl"
    Anonymous

• If there aren't a lot of people, you could copy one of the ultrasound pics after the appointment at one of those kiosks and add "its a boy" or "its a girl" to the top of the picture, and you could also add a border along with the wording, or put it in a frame that says it.
    Kiiimmm

Answer by Kiiimmm at 11:12 PM on May. 4, 2009