Doctors Tomorrow::

I'm sooooo nervous!! I find out if I'm pregnant or not... I'm sooooooo nervous! I want to be pregnant so bad!! Any words of wisdom or stories about being nervous to find out if your prego?

staceybelly9

Asked by staceybelly9 at 10:59 PM on May. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If it's mean to be, it'll be! GOOD LUCK!!!
    ABryn1011

Answer by ABryn1011 at 11:08 PM on May. 4, 2009

• I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! I'm also going to the doctor tomorrow to find out if I'm pregnant! Baby dust to you!
    Erin1108

Answer by Erin1108 at 12:31 AM on May. 5, 2009

• Not sure if you are a relgious woman, but God will provide a child when He thinks you are set to have one. Don't stress out if you are or aren't It will happen. Just keep a positive outlook.
    Cassandra258

Answer by Cassandra258 at 2:03 AM on May. 5, 2009

• I agree..God will provide when he feels you are ready to have one. My husband and I wanted another baby so bad that we went out and bought all sorta of kits and stuff to get pregnant. Never happened. This was around the month of Feb. Then we stopped trying after i got my cycle in feb and march. I was a little upset but then i realized that its on gods time and not our. So my husband and i prayed they he would bless us with another miracle and whenever he felt we were ready and the month of april on my husbands and my anv. we found out i was pregnant with baby number 2. Now were taking vit. and drinking alot of water and green tea. I was also starting to run a mile everynight and i think that helped out alot as well. Just stay positive and healthy. Goodluck hun sending you some dust!
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 8:17 AM on May. 5, 2009